It sounds to me like you could do with some video game chattery. Indulge, human.
In episode 4 of the Tired Old Hack podcast I’m once again joined by my non-gaming wife Louise as we look at the week’s gaming news and answer listener questions. Topics this week include:
• Resident Evil VII DLC – is it fair enough or a bit of a cash-in?
• Nintendo’s financial reports – looking good or time to worry?
• Will PS VR be a flop?
• What does Louise think is the best and worst thing about my job?
• What I think of people who think 30fps is ‘unplayable’
• In this The Year Of Louisey, Louise tries out the 2013 Castle Of Illusion remake
How to listen
If you’re just listening while browsing, the podcast was at the top of this article. Click play and you’re off and running.
If you’d rather have the MP3 as a downloadable file so you can stick it on your media player of choice, right-click and save this link.
If you’ve got iTunes, you can find the podcast there by searching for ‘Tired Old Hack’ or just following this link. Please subscribe if you enjoy it, and write up a wee review.
Or, if you’d rather use your own podcast app, use this feed URL to subscribe to the podcast and get access to new episodes as they’re added:
Want to help support the podcast, and Tired Old Hack in general? Back me on Patreon and you’ll get my first draft of each episode first, the moment it’s finished. Everyone else will get it through the site and iTunes the following day.